Whether or not backed by venture capital or private equity, leading technology and media companies are invariably doing something game-changing with intellectual property and data or they are in the business of monetising content.
We like nothing better than talking to our clients about the risks and practicalities of taking on and disrupting established business models.
If you are creating, utilising or monetising intellectual property then speak to our experts. Every business now needs to know exactly what it is doing – and what it needs to do – with personal data: come speak to us. If you are negotiating strategic commercial partnership agreements, licensing your own technology or content in the process perhaps, then our team is here to help.
If business as usual means making smart decisions and moving quickly whilst navigating the key risks, then management need trusted advice on tap backing their corner. That is where we can add real value.
- Agency, distribution and supply agreements
- Commercial partnership agreements
- Terms and conditions of trading
- IP – trade marks, patents, copyright, design rights and trade secrets
- Data protection – GDPR analysis, and cross border privacy projects
- Employment contracts and standard employment documentation