Our team includes renowned experts in the alternative asset management sector.
We advise fund managers and investors on manager and fund formation, fund structuring and M&A in the funds space, and we are particularly sought out to advise where those funds are destined to be deployed into the technology and media sectors.
Clients of the firm include start-up and established fund managers; institutional investors including high profile family offices and ultra-high net worth individuals looking to deploy private funds into the technology and media economy both in the UK and elsewhere in the world.
When structuring or dealing with offshore fund structures, we use our extensive network of ‘best friend’ law firms to find the most suitable in-country advisors.
- International fund structuring
- Upstream fund side regulatory and registrations
- General investment advisor/fund manager advisory support
- Fund marketing
- Structuring and drafting carried interest arrangements
- Advising on FSMA and FCA related financial services red tape and equivalent obligations in the EU and elsewhere
- Drafting and negotiating structured and contractual single managed account arrangements
- Advising institutional investors on their pooled investments
- Advising blockchain driven ventures on the regulatory side of security tokens/utility tokens
Funds & upstream fundraising - latest deals and projects