Our transactional team is set up to help our clients execute on high stakes deals and transactions.
With a wealth of experience to call upon, our clients look to us as trusted advisors to stay alongside them during their growth story, whether that is a US corporate acquiring assets in Europe, a series of funding rounds for a technology company or a leveraged buy-out followed by expansion internationally.
When dealing with cross-border transactions, we leverage our extensive network of ‘best friend’ law firms to find and work with the most suitable in-country advisors for the task at hand.
- Private company cross-border M&A, buy and sell-side
- Private equity buy-outs, acting for both management and sponsors
- Venture capital investments, from Series A onwards and at pre-Series A for select ventures
- Corporate joint ventures
- Group restructurings
- Organising due diligence exercises, project managing teams of lawyers in multiple jurisdictions where needed
- Initial coin offerings and initial token offerings
Transactional - latest deals and projects
Late seed round
Future Fund bridge round